The Capital city of Nairobi is an ideal getaway for locals and foreign tourist alike. The city can accommodate all types of budgets. There are attractions that date back to the colonial and pre colonial Kenya. In addition to a strong heritage, a vibrant business community, an array of cultures is the Nairobi Tented Camp.
An experience of the Camp and Park
The camp is located inside The Nairobi National Park and close to Sheldrick Elephants Orphanage. Away from the hustles and bustles of the city, take twenty minutes drive from the Central business district and on to Langata road. Once there, guests are treated to high class comfort in the wilderness. Being a first timer at the park may get one to be a little afraid knowing you will spend the night or two with the wild. It should however be noted that the level of security is high alert as is with all other families around the country located in various parks. (Thank God of helpful and friendly staff). Hence one need’s not to worry. The camp is home to serenity, peace and tranquility that words cannot quite describe. (I’m trying to !!!! ) The highlight of being at the facility is a game drive around the park and seeing the big fives. On a good day all the big five will be seen. (I love game drives).
- An ideal for weekend, day, family and even honeymooners.
- The facility can host corporate events with prior arrangements.
- Budget travelers can enjoy the facility from as low as Kshs. 10,000/-
- Visit the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage. (This should be fun for Children and adults too)
- A visit to the Giraffe Centre (Touching and feeding the Giraffes is fun)
- Visit the Karen Blixen Museum
- Enjoy a guided walk within the park.
- Remember to carry an adventurous spirit.